Book Promotion Services
You’ve just published your new book. Let us help you promote your book and boost your sales.
MediaQuire can help you promote, market and set up your social media pages.
MediaQuire wants to help you reach your goals in promoting your book. We can deliver your news SEO encoded press releases, to traditional, online and social media outlets. In addition, we will create “author pages” for Amazon and “author one-sheets” that can be keyword enhanced to boost your internet rankings.
AUTHOR AND BOOK WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
It’s a good idea to have a website solely to promote your book. We recommend these key features and at any time, you can add more website pages to showcase interviews and additional information. We design author websites using WordPress and itll be easy for you to update. No more having to pay excessive website fees to webmasters to update your website. You’ll be able to manage your website anywhere – anytime from any computer. This package includes:
- Domain name registration (if you don’t already have one)
- One year web hosting
- Email account
- Design Feature Header graphic (using your book images/photos)
- Home page
- About/Author page
- Book page with book excerpt
- Press Room to feature all your news releases
- Contact page
- Amazon and other bookstores will be linked up to “buy now” your book.
- Social media links; Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter. (Building your audience with social media is an excellent way to showcase your work, build and engage your audience.)
SOCIAL MEDIA SET UP
- Custom Facebook setup to showcase you and your book. Includes custom Timeline graphic and Facebook Tabs to website and …
- Twitter setup and custom graphic
- Pinterest set up
- FlipBoard – this is a fabulous social media took and I highly recommend it. You can create your own magazines to focus on anything you want. Remember social media is about being social – making new connections as you market your book and you.
Checkout out one of our authors, Alma Bond, PhD. She’s a prolific writer and has authored more than 19 books. Read our interview with Alma Bond, PhD.
Press Release Services and Social Media Engagement
Once you have your website and social media accounts setup, we’re ready to help you write weekly or bi-monthly news releases. We SEO encode all our news releases and we won’t charge you extra fees. SEO (search engine optimization) is linking up specific keywords to your Amazon book page (or other bookstore outlets), specific web pages and social media. Linking up keywords helps boost your internet rankings. We also include an “About the Author” section with your website and email links. We include media such as jpgs of photos, book covers and embed video.
Suggested press release topics include:
- Announcing the publication of your book!
- Media Alerts – short news releases to send to traditional and social media outlets to invite to book signings, lectures and other photo opportunities.
- To announce recent television, radio, print or online interviews.
It’s important to create buzz around you and your book. Delivering consistent news releases is an effective way to do so. The benefits of boosting your internet rankings, driving traffic to your website and social media pages will help you sell books.
PLAN ON A 3 MONTH BOOK PROMOTION STRATEGY
We recommend that you dedicate 90 days to your pre-book launch and/or book promotion. We’ll help you every step of the way by:
- Custom MediaQuire Press Room (archiving your news on MediaQuire is another way to have you, your book show up in internet searches.
- Publish all news to your website
- Social media set up
- Amazon Author page set up, link up Twitter feed and include any video and related media.
- Press Release distribution to your target audience to include online, social media outlets.
- Social media management – we’ll post your news on your social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and help you get more LIKES and FOLLOWERS.
Monthly Fee: $650.
Virtual Book Tours: Contact us for details and pricing.