Cabo Flats’ Popular Watermelon Mint Martini
National Watermelon Day couldn’t come at a better time. For most of the country, it’s just way too hot out there.
Fresh slices of watermelon are always good, but don’t relegate this large fruit to simple slices.
Cabo Flats Cantina & Tequila Bar has authored a watermeloniscious cocktail for everyone (21 and over) to enjoy.
The recipe for Cabo Flats‘ Watermelon Mint Martini (www.caboflats.com):
- 2oz Ketel One Vodka
- 5 Fresh Muddled Watermelon Cubes
- 1oz Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1oz Simple Syrup
- 5 Fresh Picked Mint Leaves
- Shaken Vigorously 20 Times With Ice
- Strained and Served in a Martini Glass with a Mint Leaf Floating
About Cabo Flat’s Cantina & Tequila Bar
Cabo Flats is dedicated to serving our guests the finest Mexican food and drinks from the freshest local ingredients at a reasonable price. We strive for the highest standards of excellence in the industry and to include prompt, professional and friendly customer service. Cabo Flats wants you to enjoy every experience in a fun, casual and comfortable atmosphere.
- Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CaboFlatsDelray?ref=hl
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CaboFlatsStuart
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/caboflats/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/caboflats/